Intercol bv is a medium-sized, independent SME company in Ede that develops and produces tailor-made adhesives. The products are used in various European industries. Intercol strives to provide fast and effective solutions for the customer's products and processes. Our processes are highly automated and Intercol relies heavily on Exact's logistics and administrative software. We are looking for a 'process and application manager' to maintain and further develop these processes.
Our new colleague, man:
- You are a team player and can still work accurately under time pressure
- You are independent, flexible and helpful
- You take initiative and have a pro-active work attitude
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently, speaking German is an advantage
- You live in the Ede region
Our new colleague, the knowledge and skills:
- You are in possession of a bachelor's degree or comparable work/thinking level
- You have several years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience in managing Exact (Globe and Synergy) and Microsoft (SQL, Windows Server 2019) products
- You have an affinity with hardware and software and are familiar with networks, printers, scanning equipment and Microsoft Office products
The function and work:
You will be primarily responsible for keeping the entire process automation operational. You know the workflow and the associated data flow. You maintain it, you optimize it, and you further develop it together with the users and management. For end users you are their source of information and users can also ask you for help with the use of their PC/laptop and Office products. If a problem falls outside your competences, you pass this on to one of the external parties (specialists) with whom Intercol has a relationship or agreements.
You report in your position to the general manager. You get a lot of freedom to organize your own time. The work will preferably be carried out at our company in Ede, close to the processes and the people. However, working at home is possible, in consultation. This is a full-time position with a preference of 40 hours per week.
What do we offer:
'Fast and effective solutions for our customers'. That means a lot of dynamism. Working at Intercol is never boring. And we always go for the long-term relationship. Also with our employees. So there is an immediate prospect of permanent employment, a market-based remuneration and pleasant secondary employment conditions.
Interested or fancy a no-obligation introduction? Contact us:
Tom Gorter, general manager, can be called on 06 12 17 44 05. Or if you prefer to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.